simplex Meeting FAQ - User Questions
Why can't I hear the other participats?
If you are using Google Chrome on a Windows PC you might have an issue with the application specific volume control of your operating system. To adjust the volume for Google Chrome on a Windows PC, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Locate and right click on the volume control icon in your Windows system tray (the collection of icons to the right side of the taskbar).
- Step 2: Select Open Volume Mixer from the list that appears. From the window that appears you can adjust the volumes of any application currently open on your computer.
- Step 3: Find the Google Chrome application and adjust its associated volume slider.
What is a meeting URL?
The meeting URL is a unique link to your meeting. You can send this link to your meeting participants. Once they click on the link, they are automatically directed to your meeting room.
How do I give persmission for video and audio in my browser?
When you join a meeting and start a video or audio session, your browser will ask you for permission to access the microphone and camera of your computer. You must grant our service access to your camera and your microphone if you wish to join the audio and video conversation.
How many documets can I sharen?
Private meeting rooms allow you to share documents up to a combined size of your entire available store. Individual document sizes are limited to 50mb.
What is the maximal number of participants?
This depends on the meeting type selected. We offer the following meeting types:
- Standard: up to 5 participants (video + audio)
- Boardroom: up to 30 participants (video + audio)*
- Audio only: up to 30 participants (audio)
- Webinar: up to 3 moderators and 50+ participants/ max. 250 (audio + video)*
* Telephone dial-up possible
How many users can access one account?
When you create an account, you will define at least one account administrator. These administrators will be the main account holders and are responsible for payments and for managing your team. An account administrator can grant access to your meeting rooms to as many team members as you like. Any member who has access to your meeting rooms is called a "meeting organizer". A meeting organizer can schedule and manage meetings, upload and delete documents. However, only an account administrator can make further payments or add meeting organizers.
You weren't able to find whet you were looking for? Contact us now.
Our support team is available
from Monday until Friday
from 9 am until 5 pm.
You will get an answer from us within 24 hours.
In urgent cases (system failure) outside office hours, please call our emergency service: +41 44 580 97 16
Customers who have booked Live Support can use the number assigned to them.
More support articles
simplex Meeting Video Academy
simplex Meeting - Technical Documentation
simplex Meeting FAQ - Technical Questions
simplex Meeting FAQ - General Questions