simplex Meeting Outlook AddIn Desktop Installation Guide
simplex Meeting Outlook AddIn for Microsoft 365 Desktop Installation Guide
Our simplex Meeting Outlook AddIn for Microsoft 365 is: https://meeting.simplex.tv/api/v6/integrations/o365/manifest.xml
Desktop Installation in Microsoft 365 Outlook
1. Select “Get Add-Ins” button in your Desktop Microsoft 365 Outlook.
2. Select “My add-ins” > “Add a custom add-in” > “Add from URL …”
3. Insert simplex Meeting Outlook AddIn link https://meeting.simplex.tv/api/v6/integrations/o365/manifest.xml in the field “Enter the URL of the add-in’s manifest file” and confirm with “OK”.
4. Confirm with “Install”.
5. The installed simplex Meeting Outlook AddIn is now displayed under your customized add-ins.
6. When creating a new appointment in your Outlook calendar you can now select the "simplex Meeting Outlook AddIn" and log in once with your login data.
You weren't able to find whet you were looking for? Contact us now.
Our support team is available
from Monday until Friday
from 9 am until 5 pm.
You will get an answer from us within 24 hours.
In urgent cases (system failure) outside office hours, please call our emergency service: +41 44 580 97 16
Customers who have booked Live Support can use the number assigned to them.
More support articles
simplex Meeting Video Academy
simplex Meeting - Technical Documentation
simplex Meeting FAQ - Technical Questions
simplex Meeting FAQ - User Questions
simplex Meeting FAQ - General Questions